Tuesday, April 30, 2013

As a blogger, I have developed the habit of checking my stats on a daily basis. I believe numbers do not lie. In a way, it gives me an idea of how wide my readership is. The number of page views for a week or for a month allows me to see my blog's progress since its birth almost three months ago.  Generally, I can say...so far, so good!

For today's post I would like to make special mention of my viewers in Russia. What I posted some six weeks ago reflected not a single visitor from that part of the world. However, a day or two after that post, I started seeing Russia on my dashboard. Almost everyday since then, page views from Russia have been shown on my stats. And the increasing figures inspire me. It has even surpassed the United States where I have friends and kin. 

The number of page views do not necessarily translate to number of persons. Even then, numbers still speak. What intrigues me is the fact that I know not anyone in that far away place of this planet. Taking a bold move through this post, I would like to reach out to you, my valued viewers in Russia, and invite you to connect with me.  Some of you might be bloggers too. If so, then I wish you will give me the joy of viewing your blog too. Thank you!

My email address: adnilpc16@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.






facing my dashboard
page views for month past i see
 numbers inspire me


oo0oo



page views from russia
inspiring yet intriguing
 no one there i know


oo0oo

No comments:

Post a Comment