Saturday, May 25, 2013

After a long chat with my son today I felt drawn to open old albums. Leafing through the pages was like walking down memory lane. There I was, lovingly looking at every picture and reliving in my mind the moment associated with each one. Happy moments they were.

Pictures of my three sons in their childhood years are just so precious. They make me smile. They make me laugh. And they make me cry.

For this post I have chosen a photograph so dear to my heart. 






from an old album
a pic that stirs memories
missing my dear mom


oo0oo


faded photograph
sweet smiles of mother and son
my eyes get misty


2 comments:

  1. lovely pic!
    great post.
    mind if
    i'll make a copy?
    you can't
    say
    no.
    cause i
    already
    did.
    wala kang
    magawa
    :D
    so thanks.
    for
    sharing..
    ciao
    mi amiga...
    have
    a pleasant
    sunday morning..
    bye
    for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow what a stylish comment you have here!

      wala nga akong magawa. i don't mind though. you're welcome my friend!

      enjoy your day at alona beach!!!

      Delete