Sunday, May 26, 2013

Time spent at the beach always give me a different level of joy. Simply gazing at the sea and the vast horizon has such relaxing effect on my being. So soothing it is to hear the music of the waves rolling to shore. So refreshing it is to be able to stretch my eyes far and wide where the sea meets the sky.

Having my twin grandsons with me at the beach spells a lot of fun. How they love playing on the sandy shore - running around, digging mini swimming pools or building whatever they fancy. But nothing beats the experience of enjoying the shallow sea water with granny!

A smile is on my lips as I recall this happy moment.






midday at the beach
grandsons enjoying the ride
waves and granny's back


oo0oo


cute waves of laughter
 playing horsey with the twins
midday at the beach


2 comments:

  1. hmmmm..being a granny myself,. i could just imagine THAT joy in spending time with apos... so makarelate jud.. ^_^

    great post my friend!
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nakarelate diay pud. glad to hear that.

      thanks for the visit my friend!

      Delete