Wednesday, May 22, 2013

In yesterday's post about Badiang Spring Resort  I mentioned about how the large pool was only half-full when we arrived. Surprisingly, not a iota of frustration crept into my being. Here's why!

Coming down the stairway leading to the two swimming pools one can hear the joyful blending of sounds. Water rushing to the large pool, waterfalls splashing on hard surface, giggles and laughter of children, rustling of leaves, chirping of birds. What a concert of nature!

While waiting for the large pool to be ready for swimmers I spent my time appreciating my surroundings. With ears enjoying the concert of nature and mouth kept busy munching on siniguelas peddled nearby, my eyes too had their fill. 

So soothing is the rich foliage of trees on the rugged cliff shielding the pools. Accentuating the scenery is the sight of spring water from the mountains merrily cascading through an opening on the cliff. On the right side of the stairway is the striking waterfalls. A few meters from the pools is the pebbly seashore where one gets a breathtaking view of the horizon. 

A few shots here and there. Thirty minutes slipped by unnoticed. The pool is ready!







leaf-laden valance
curtain of blue sea and sky
flying bird escapes cam


oo0oo


beauty of nature 
unfolds before my own eyes
blue sea meets blue sky


No comments:

Post a Comment