Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birds are regular visitors to trees around our house. They fly from one branch to another seeking for food perhaps or finding a better view of what's below. Oftentimes they choose to perch on a tv antenna nearby. They never stay long though. I was just so lucky this morning to find one still perching when I was ready to take a shot. My great joy!






tv antenna
favorite perch of small birds
a bare branch nearby


oo0oo


my morning delight
a bird i capture on cam
perched on antenna


oo0oo


early morning sky
a mantle of snow white clouds
lone bird finds its perch

4 comments:

  1. i could just imagine!! ^_^

    and by the way, i love the new look of haiku lanes...

    and the 3rd haiku most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wonder what you were trying to imagine. me having my morning walk and rushing inside to get my cp? and the big smile i had after capturing the delightful scene?

      thanks for loving the new look. didn't you have a hand on it?

      and the poet loves the third haiku most.

      thank you for the visit and all the comments!

      Delete
  2. blue's always been my favorite color...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for telling me that. do you know how that color defines you according to color psychology? i suggest that you do your google search and see if you see yourself according to what it says.

      i like blue too... the lighter shade. so soothing like the sky and the ocean. but it comes only second to green for me. so now you know.

      Delete