Thursday, June 6, 2013

One reward I get from maintaining this blog, among many others understandably, is the knowledge I gain on whatever topic I search on the net related to my post. Questions I need answers to are easily settled with a mere click or two on my laptop. Thanks to the power of Google search!

Is a bug an insect? I had to be sure and a Google search came to my rescue. Indeed it is! All bugs are insects but not all insects are bugs! If I were to explain it mathematically - the set of bugs is a subset to the set of insects.

Funny but I just recall a lesson in Geometry on plane figures. Is a square a rectangle? Of course it is! All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares!

What a way to end this short essay!






while having my walk
 a lovely bug on a leaf
catches my two eyes


oo0oo


seldom seen insect
flies in and hops on a leaf
i pause from my walk


oo0oo


sun-kissed vine leaf
welcomes multicolored bug
sniffing its flowers



3 comments:

  1. hello, there!

    just so you'd know that i really enjoyed this post. i love the style and the obvious ease evident in the written intro.

    looking forward for more good reads!

    best regards,
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you for your kind comments.

      will do my best to provide more good reads for your enjoyment.

      Delete